Monday, January 10, 2011

Time

Obviously, it has been a while since I've updated things on here... Sorry.

Tomorrow Michael and I will have been married for 200 days.!
That is absolutely crazy to me.!!! We will then only have 165 until we've been Mr and Mrs Michael Bobbitt for an ENTIRE YEAR.!!!!
Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing. These have been the absolutely most amazing 199 days so far, and I don't expect any less of the next 200+ days that we will hopefully have together (unless God decides to bring one of us home).
We were watching one of the morning shows yesterday morning. I believe we were watching "Today" with Kathie Lee and Hoda. They were having a discussion on a study done that showed that cupples who save sex for marriage are more happy. :)
So, in other words, maybe God did have it all right when He said that's how it should be.?! I think so.!!!!!!!!
;))
Anywho, I absolutely love Michael and am so thankful for our marriage and all he has done for me. I'm so glad that we did things how God intended, and I can't wait to have kids one day with him and watch the wonderful father he will become.!
I can't wait to see all that God has planed for us, and I can't wait to experience it all with my wonderful husband by my side.!

I know, this post is really all over the place, but it's 1:27am... So ya know;)
(still working on some pictures, that's why I'm up so late. Plus the fact that I don't have classes tomorrow.)